Wednesday, September 8, 2010

An end to an era..

Hello Everyone,

After 14 years at Blue Velvet Salon, I've decided it's time to close. Our last day of business will be this Saturday, September 14th. I have a great appreciation for all of your help and support through the years! I've learned so much, and feel very blessed to have been able to own the salon.

It's the end of an era for me. This has been one of the biggest decisions I've ever made. It has been made with a lot of thought, planning and consideration. Please trust me when I say that I gave it the best fight I had. The recession has decimated our business; I tried to save us by advertising, coupons, email specials, internet campaigns, in salon marketing, spending freezes & so much more. Unfortunately, even with our awards & recognitions the money coming in has not been enough to compensate for our expenditures.

I am very proud of what we have accomplished. It's rare for a small business to survive as long as we have. I leave Blue Velvet with my head held high and a smile on my face. As the saying goes, when one door closes another door opens. I know a new door will open and good things are to come.

Each of our stylist will leave with a list of their clients. They will personally contact you to let you know where they will be working.

Thank you again for your support through the years.

Sincerely,

Rachelle Perrin

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Boo! :(

antares said...

Bad news for me (

bamble

ali said...

I need to find out where Alicia Jones works. Do you know?